Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities – Job Specifications:
• Knowledge or expertise with Active Directory, Domain Controller and group policy creation and maintenance.
• Knowledge or expertise with SQL server along with database administration.
• Knowledge or expertise with Powershell, scripting, Vulnerability assessment/Management, mitigation to include STIG and SCAP tools.
• Expertise with Windows server 2016 both core and GUI, Symantic Proxy Server SG-S400
• Participates in the development and implementation of Server-related procedures and standards.
• Participates in and may lead aspects of major Server installations and upgrades requires ability to travel.
• Knowledge/expertise in LINUX McAfee ATD/TIE RedHat.
• Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
• Have ability to write POA&M for enterprise.
• Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
• May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
• Participates in special projects as required.
• Working knowledge of ACAS and HBSS
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination if education, professional training, or work experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in System administration and support.
• Comprehensive knowledge of server related hardware and software, both windows based and linux based.
• Comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications.
• May require professional certification in one or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment.
Experience: 8- 12 years of experience of working with Linux or Windows operating systems.